Spectragels Anal Toolbeaded plug
Spectragels Anal Tool | beaded plug
Arrives between Wed, Oct 04 and Thu, Oct 05.
Want it sooner? Select express shipping at checkout.
Easy on the eyes, and on the ass!
With 5 super soft cascading jelly beads, this sensuously designed toy is perfect if you're just starting out with anal play, or like to wear a plug over a longer period of time.
The sinfully sculpted beads feel fantastic, and because they are so malleable they are easy to maneuver inside yourself and totally form to you once you have it inside.
The smaller tip and wider base will make sure that it stays exactly where you or your partner want it during your intimate ass play.
The small suction cup at the end also provides a bonus hands free option.
This sensuous toy comes from the trusted Doc Johnson Sil-A-Gel and is made of skin safe rubber and is 100% phthalate free.
- Base type: Suction
- Circumference: 4.25 inches
- Insertable Length: 6 inches
- Length: 6.75 inches
- Width/Diameter: 1.3 inches
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Material: Jelly Rubber
- Texture: Smooth
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Adventure Level: Beginner
- Anal Safe: Yes
- Includes: Doc Johnson Sil-A-Ge
- Quiet: Yes
- Suction Cup: Yes
- Who's it for: For Either Sex
- Beautiful lustrous purple color helps make this toy welcoming and nice to look at.
- The graduated bubbles are bendable and double as anal beads, great for beginner to intermediate ass play (and pussy too!).
- The flexible soft tip, and incredibly smooth and supple finish allows for easy insertion.
- Made out of skin safe rubber, this jelly probe is anti-bacterial, non-toxic, odourless, and phthalate and latex free.
- This toy is also waterproof so that you can take it wherever you like to get off.
- Easy to clean and maintain. Always wash before and after use in warm soapy water or with a sex toy cleaner.
Order Over The Phone
Order Over The Phone
With our 60 day money-back return policy you can shop worry free
The Joke's On Us
Whenever you leave a review on a product that you love, you'll get a response from one of our hilarious Simpli comedians. Read at your own risk.
try something new
very pleasing to be using my panasonic back massager on my pussy and then to have my ass suffed with this not much more i can do to receive more pleasurable orgasms
This toy is currently my absolute favorite of every toy I own - and I have a wide variety of them. I use this toy as both a vaginal and anal dildo. The first time I used it I actually masterbated with it in my vagina while using my vibrator at the same time. I don't know what it is about this toy, but ladies, it hits THE SPOT. As you can see in the photo, this tool is shaped with graduated balls. The top being the smallest, and gradually getting larger on the way down. When inserted into the vagina, the difference between this toy and your standard penis-like dildo is apparent, but the change is quite satisfying. The shape allows easy and pain-free insertion into the anus, and allows you to work your way up to the larger balls at your pace. It's small enough to use as a plug if you'd like but large enough to somewhat mimic the feel of penile penetration. The SpectraGel material is what must be one of the best inventions of all time. It's so great that I have made it a point to own every toy in the line. It's flexible, yet firm. Smooth, and very comfortable. The only downside of this toy is the overwhelming smell that won't seem to go away. I'm not exactly sure what the smell is...definitely the strong smell of a plastic of some sort. Latex, perhaps. The bottom line: This tool is GREAT for both new and novice anal enthusiasts. I highly recommend it.
Mida perfecta, ventosa potent. La meva joguina preferida
Up Up and away!!!