What do a cow, a goat, and a prostate all have in common?
If you guessed they could all be milked, give yourself a nice pat on the back — or a quick rub-a-tug-tug — because you are correct!
Hold up — a booty hole can be milked?
You bet, but probably not how you're imagining. Confused? Don't worry; we're here to help! In this post, we're exploring the penis owner's forbidden backdoor to uncover all there is to know about prostate milking.
So if you're thinking about milking your P-spot — or someone else's (wink, wink) — keep reading.
Here's What You Need To Know About Prostate Milking
If you haven't heard the term "prostate milking" before, it's a relatively new colloquialism. It refers to prostate massage, though, which, of course, isn't anything new. Curious folks have been massaging their buttholes since the dawn of time. Why? For one simple reason— it feels good. Period.
That said, what people call prostate milking is just a vigorous prostate massage to get the prostate to sploosh.
Yep, you read that right; the prostate — a walnut-sized gland that sits just below the butthole but above the bladder of cock-owners — does make a kind of sexy juice. It's definitely not milk like the stuff you get from an udder, but it's a whitish liquid (called prostatic fluid) that makes up around 25 percent of jizz, which, fun fact, is also made up of semen and testicular fluid.
In other words, the "milk" that gets milked from a prostate isn't what we generally refer to as cum, but it's one of the main components of cum.
Is It Possible To O via Prostate Milking?
While most cock owners are used to reaching that "oh" so glorious O through the stimulation of their meat sticks, it's totally possible to reach orgasm through a little butt play, too. And if you ask anyone who has "rolled around in the mud," they will tell you that a prostate-induced orgasm is soul-shattering.
Sure, penile orgasms originating in the genitals are nothing short of amazing, but orgasms via the prostate feel like they're coming from the deepest depths of the body. And once it hits you, it's a totally overwhelming, toe-curling, and beyond-this-world experience.
Oh, and the best part? Prostate orgasms may also last longer, be more intense, and even manifest into multiple Os in a short amount of time. More delicious orgasms? Yeah, sign us up!
Any Benefits To Getting Milked?
Prostate milking feels like a dream — but pleasure isn't the only reason you should regularly milk your P-spot.
Some advantages to getting milked include:
- It can soothe prostate inflammation. Many conditions cause painful inflammation of the prostate. Medical folk often lump together these conditions and refer to them as prostatitis. More research is needed, but some docs believe prostate milking can soothe inflammation and ultimately help with symptom management.
- It can support a happy flow. Developing urine flow issues are pretty common as we age — especially for those with cocks. Fortunately, prostate milking might be a way to hack male bods and make them pee properly again.
- It can combat erection problems. Can't seem to get it up? Struggling to cum? Skip the pills and stick a finger up your butt. Many cock owners say they experience more pleasure with prostate milking, but there's little evidence to back these claims.
The research on prostate milking is pretty thin, but there's no denying that its future in supporting prostate health is certainly looking bright!
Note: Although prostate milking is perfectly safe — and indisputably orgasmic — it may not be a good idea if you have a medical issue, such as an enlarged prostate. Talk to your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Ready To Get Milked? Here's How To Do It
Once you're fully erect and feeling well aroused, grab your handy-dandy lube and get to work.
Here's a quick step-by-step rundown on how to make this happen:
- Apply a good amount of lube around your butt hole. Stick with a thick, rich gel like Adam & Eve Lube for long-lasting pleasure.
- Slowly push in your clean index finger to about the first knuckle. Massage back and forth gently to encourage the muscles to relax.
- Add a bit more lube, gently working your finger in there.
- Take a deep breath and find the little lump about three inches inside your butt hole toward the back end of your cock - hint: it feels like a soft, spongy walnut.
- Work the tip of your finger against your P-spot in a circular motion.
- Using the pad of your finger, gently tap the prostate, moving in a back-and-forth motion.
- Keep at it until you reach anal orgasm. How does one know if you've made it to the finish line? Trust us — you'll know. These delicious orgasms are too intense to miss.
As you keep playing with your P, you'll discover which motions feel the most pleasurable. That said, a little trial and error can be expected, so go slow and be patient while your body adjusts to the new electrifying sensation.
Top Tips for Prostate Milking Success
If you've ever experimented with any butt stuff, you'll know shoving anything up there without a little prep is a recipe for a not-so-wonderful time.
With this in mind, here are some tips and tricks for prostate milking success:
Tip #1: Call a Friend
If you've never explored your derriere before, you may find it easier to have the help of a friend as you get your bearings. Adding prostate milking into sexy time can be a fun and exciting way to bring the two of you together. Plus, the feeling of being touched from the inside by someone you trust is insanely intimate.
Tip #2: Use a Sex Toy
Does shoving your finger into the unknown send a chill down your spine? Use a sex toy like the Dr. Joel Kaplan Prostate Massager to tease and please your P-spot for ultimate stimulation and pleasure — no anal probing via your finger involved.
Not a fan of vibrators? Awaken your prostate to exciting sensations with the Icicles No. 46 Glass Prostate Massager. Curved to stimulate your prostate and enhance pleasure, this icy-smooth massager is a must-have in your sex toy collection.
Hot Tip: Experience even more breathtaking sensations with glass prostate massagers by heating or cooling them. You’ll add even more sexual excitement to your naughty play!
Tip #3: Be Chill
We know, we know — much easier said than done — but the truth is that tension makes most people involuntarily squeeze their cheeks. And trying to milk a prostate through a clenched booty hole is way more uncomfortable than if it were relaxed. So whether it's some raunchy porn, a little sucky-sucky, or whispers of sweet nothings in your ear that makes you relax, do it.
Tip #4: Lube Up
Unless you're into pain (which, no judgment here), please, whatever you do, do not play Dora the Explorer with your backdoor unless you've got a substantial amount of lube on your hands. Dry fingers and dry buttholes are like water and oil — they simply don't mix.
For the best prostate milking experience, opt for a good quality lube like Anal Lube Anal Glide — a natural anal lube that offers more comfort and convenience. It's non-sticky, super slippery, and perfect for new anal adventures.
And there you have it — everything you need to know about prostate milking. Whether you're a total newbie to butt stuff or just need some help to milk it right, we hope this guide has given you the tools you need for successful milking.
Don't forget to take it easy, go slow, and be ever-so-gentle as your body adjusts to the new yummy sensations. With a little patience, a lot of practice — and perhaps a fun sex toy (or two) from yours truly here at Simpli Pleasures — you'll be O-ing from your butt hole like a pro in no time.