A-Play Thrust Adventurousrechargeable silicone anal plug with remote
A-Play Thrust Adventurous | rechargeable silicone anal plug with remote
Arrives between Wed, Dec 07 and Thu, Dec 08.
Want it sooner? Select express shipping at checkout.
Thrust contains a motorized weight that thumps and thrusts inside the firm silicone exterior in 7 unique rhythms for a unique and stimulating feel, conveniently controlled directly on the product or via the included wireless remote. A-Play is Doc Johnson’s high-end line of performance anal plugs, created with a variety of sizes and special features to promote anal pleasure and exploration for users of every experience level. Each product in the A-Play collection is USB-rechargeable, water-resistant, and includes a charging cable and fabric storage bag.
- Base type: Flared
- Circumference: 4.75 inches
- Insertable Length: 4.25 inches
- Length: 5.25 inches
- Width/Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
- Flexibility: Firm
- Material: Silicone, ABS Plastic
- Texture: Smooth
- Waterproof: Waterproof
Power & Speeds
- Battery Info: USB Rechargeable
- Controller Type: Remote Control
- Power Type: Lithium-ion; AAA (remote)
- Vibration speed: 10 Vibrating Functions
- Adventure Level: Intermediate
- Anal Safe: Yes
- Includes: 1 butt plug, 1 remote, 1 charging cable
- Who's it for: Either Sex
- Weighted Inside for Thrusting Sensations
- Customize your pleasure with this product's 7-Function of pulsation.
- Use this products remote to effortlessly cycle through the 7 pulsating functions.
- Remote control requires 1 AAA batteries (not included).
- Warms to Body Temperature
- Includes Bag for Discreet Travel and Storage
Order Over The Phone
Order Over The Phone
With our 60 day money-back return policy you can shop worry free
All shipping and billing is 100% discreet
On orders over $75.
Ships from our US warehouse.
The Joke's On Us
Whenever you leave a review on a product that you love, you'll get a response from one of our hilarious Simpli comedians. Read at your own risk.